Ban request Jazz Smith and Fraser Roberts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Jazz said:
SenlinGames;n24760 said:
If they told you to get out the car with weapons, they're breaking 6.4; they have to take NPCs into account. They also somehow knew you were part of your gang. You also gave items and won the role, they had no reason to kill you. + support.

At no point could the NPC see me or even see me pointing a gun at you. The items he gave me didn't even add up to $800 which isn't worth the risk of having the cops chase us for the rest of our lifes.
Yes i knew what gang he was in but i came up with a reasonable RP reason why i knew and since we are a sneaky gang having a rat in the PD is possible
Thank you Trande, for responding to this as a neutral person. I was waiting for that since he would not believe me since I made the request.

Again, thank you.

Regards,

Bonz000

Reaction score
Jazz said:
Redbully14;n24773 said:
+support I agree with Senlin. It was a total RDM there. You gave them items but not money. Nothing more to say.

He didn't give us enough items. It was nothing successful and we could have made that in 2 minutes in game. So the mugigng wasn't complete.
It was, he gave you everything he had at that moment. And so what if it wasn't succesful??

Status
Not open for further replies.