Banned with no explanation no AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: Do Not Know

Your Steam Name: ImJoshingYou
Your In-game Name: Josh Meow just changed name to joshua something cant remember did it right before got randomly banned
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:16046716

Why were you banned?: Just said you have been banned and gave link to forums where said nothing
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: Because i was not told i did anything wrong and was not doing anything wrong when i got banned

Additional Comment(s):
Evidence (Required for all server bans): ---I dont know what evidence to give you it was just a random ban

Reaction score
Hi there,

You were banned from the server for the following reason: "2.4, 2.6 - User was offering to buy PERP cash with a steam gift card. User then failed to report the seller, it was only when a staff member asked him about it that he sent proof. The screenshots that were sent excluded any self incriminating evidence". I have seen proof of this via screenshots of chat between you and another party. Knowing this, could you please add some more detail to your dispute as to why you think the ban is valid?

Reaction score
no staff member asked me about it i reported on my own accord

Reaction score
i made the report with the proof with no staff member asking but im done playing youls childish games here i never purchased anything from him and clearly said at the end of chat its not worth the trouble of getting banned over buying perp cash

Reaction score
no staff member asked me about it i reported on my own accord
Having spoken to another staff member, he's informed that you made a report in gaming asking if it was within the rules to buy/sell PERP cash. You didn't give any names to the staff member of who it was selling the cash, the staff member was able to find out by himself without your assistance. To comply with the rules, you should have reported and provided a name then. Anyway, as this is a dispute, I will leave this now and wait for it to be dealt with by other staff members.

Reaction score
Having spoken to another staff member, he's informed that you made a report in gaming asking if it was within the rules to buy/sell PERP cash. You didn't give any names to the staff member of who it was selling the cash, the staff member was able to find out by himself without your assistance. To comply with the rules, you should have reported and provided a name then. Anyway, as this is a dispute, I will leave this now and wait for it to be dealt with by other staff members.
oh i find that funny because that staff member said i dont have to report him if i dont want to

Reaction score
sounds like corruption to me.

Reaction score
and i also find that funny that the staff member your talking about after reporting deshawn deleted me from his friends list. So i honestly think you need to get your facts straight and should talk to that person because he said when i asked that if i dont want to provide name i do not have to. So if i was gunna get banned now for not providing name he should have told me that when i had questions about deshawn selling perp cash.

Reaction score
Pending

Please can you come on TeamSpeak (IP: perpheads.com) to discuss the situation.

Reaction score
Amended

Following a private discussion, we have decided to remove 2.6 from your ban and reduce it to 5 days. You state you did not know it was against the rules however you have also "spent too much time on perp", these two statements don't make sense when thought about together. We do not feel you broke 2.6 due to circumstances you are aware of, that will not be publicly disclosed.

@BigBenji

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.