Bazaar Security

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Alex_:D was the creator of the "FBI" org it was same purpose (only about raiding and mugging lel) as Bazaar Security eventually, i think it was Jordan who said we don't accept any kind of Vigilantes orgs

Reaction score
Alex_:D was the creator of the "FBI" org it was same purpose (only about raiding and mugging lel) as Bazaar Security eventually, i think it was Jordan who said we don't accept any kind of Vigilantes orgs

Thanks for this information about the vigilantes organisation. It has come to my attention that @Jordan has already liked this organisations however. I am not sure if this is his sign of approval or something of the sorts, but he clearly likes the idea of it.

Reaction score
It's not always easy.
paul-blart-mall-cop-movie-clip-screenshot-scooter-pullover_large.jpg

Help us out... Don't flee...

A message from Bazaar Security.

Reaction score
Your employee let people beat me while I was restrained and unarmed, he then proceeded to do nothing.

Reaction score
a bazzar security or protection of it should be or can be left to dealt with by the police or it could be an actual job to choose from on the server, maybe for VIP or an normal job for non VIP players. I dont think the org should be responsible for what is happening in the bazzar just because they call themselves bazzar security. I like the idea of the org and i am pleased that someone is doing something to protect people and keep peace in bazzar where you sell and buy goods. but on the other hand its not allowed to have your gun out in public like that nor be a vigilante. but still i support the org

Last edited:
Reaction score
We do not feel Bazaar security is needed any longer; Our mission has been achieved to help the people of Bazaar. For this reason, Bazaar Security is now Disbanded

Status
Not open for further replies.