Bazaar store prices

Reaction score
Hello,

I am wondering what everyone thinks of the current prices that a lot of Bazaar stores sell their products at. Crazy Solomons will be coming back and pushing down prices on Guns & Ammo again. What guns would everyone like to see in stock within Crazy Solomons?

Please always feel welcome to come into one of our stores and ask about our Monthly Memberships, we have the cheapest deals in Paralake that can get even cheaper with a monthly membership (in-game).

Please post what guns you wish to see in stock and I would love to hear your feedback.

#Keep Bazaar Cheap

if you actually support the freakish prices at bazaar and make these people think they can get away with selling at these prices then you are the lowest common denominator and you are NGMI

either craft yourself or pay a crafter to do it in bulk, so much cheaper

Hello,

I am wondering what everyone thinks of the current prices that a lot of Bazaar stores sell their products at. Crazy Solomons will be coming back and pushing down prices on Guns & Ammo again. What guns would everyone like to see in stock within Crazy Solomons?

Please always feel welcome to come into one of our stores and ask about our Monthly Memberships, we have the cheapest deals in Paralake that can get even cheaper with a monthly membership (in-game).

Please post what guns you wish to see in stock and I would love to hear your feedback.

#Keep Bazaar Cheap
BRING SOLOMONS GUN SHOP BACK!!!!!!!!

Hello,

#Keep Bazaar Cheap
I can't lie people need to make a profit and from what I seen most are cheap like for a pistol with a suppresor and a sight and a mag it cost like 11k and like 9k to craft so I think some of the prices are fair but I have seen some weapons for like 15k for like a pistol once and thats kinda dumb but i think most are fair but then again i never use the bazzar alot

Back