BelgLmfao's inactivity notice

Reaction score
I've recently noticed that the game 'Runescape' introduced their 2007 version to everyone for free again. It was a game I've played quite alot in my life before and this kinda brings back some child memories. So I'll be playing this game for a while now untill further notice with some friends.
I'll still be active on the forums but less ingame.
So adios for a while now I guess

For the older people who played this game too when they were young:

Last edited:

MattIs

Selling GF 2k
Jokes, you have an excuse this game is the shit.
I remember coming home from school to bum off agility, got that cape and felt like it meant something.

Reaction score
Went back to that also but quickly realized it is nothing more than a waste of time, why?
Because you have to start all over again. I spent so much time on my original account that I can't stand the thought of starting over again.

As Matt said, Runescape is, or rather Was, the shit. But with the "Evolution of combat" it feels like a cheap WOW copy. Runescape was very basic before this but it had its unique feel that made it so addictive.
If they went back to the time just before EOC I would start to play again, I am even alright with the GE but the EOC I couldn't take.

Good luck and I hope to see you back on PERP soon :)

Reaction score
The music
3===========================================D

Reaction score
Remember i played runescape once too, long time ago though, still a nice game. Take care and good luck in your runescape adventure! :)

Reaction score
I still got a purple phat just dont know my name and pass anymore, mmh i may want to try the game again. But anyways sure mate will still banter talk with u on steam.

EDIT: Found out my account has been banned for botting.....

Reaction score
I still got a purple phat just dont know my name and pass anymore, mmh i may want to try the game again. But anyways sure mate will still banter talk with u on steam.

EDIT: Found out my account has been banned for botting.....
Lmao, ggwpm8h8

Reaction score
I was 9 when I first started playing. I remember that I was addicted to crafting armor, kier always asked me for new armor xD