• SchoolRP

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • PERPHEADS

Votes: 96 58.9%
  • HL2RP

Votes: 24 14.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I Really like Naval Play 2. Basically you have to build a Ship/Submarine/Plane and arm it and go to battle with the other team and gain money from the oil rig that you have to capture.

I Also quite enjoyed Harbour Roleplay when i played that with @Niko . Don't know what happened to the server doe.

Bow

Reaction score
Best RP gamemode besides PERP then places PERP on the poll..

Reaction score
DarkRP is a pretty decent gamemode (PERPHEADS can be easily classified in PERP category anyway, that is, probably the best roleplay-oriented gamemode on Garry's Mod) when executed by a proper community & staff. I really like it mainly because of the fact that you can actually build whatever you want with a physics gun and whatnot without being forced to donate (VIPs do get quite a few bonuses, but the basics are available to all players), Garry's Mod is much more fun regardless of the gamemode as long as you're allowed to build.

Decent is very subjective, though. It doesn't normally result in any half-decent roleplay (seriously, voting to get a police or other job makes no sense unless it's Mayor), but it can lead to some entertainment if you want very light RP and mostly just mess-around cops vs robbers style scenarios.

Reaction score
PERPHEADS runs Pulsar Effect Roleplay (PERP), so I don't see why that's in the vote...

Last edited:
Reaction score
It actually runs perpheads-perp according to gamemode :^)
Gamemodes can be customised an Remaned quite simply. It runs PERP.

I don't want to get into some argument or something, but they are similar. The NPC System, Car Dealer, Scoreboard, Chatbox, NPC Traders, Character Creation ect.

Reaction score
Some DarkRP servers were great back in the day, but whether that's due to the people on the server or the custom content is a different story. However I do like the seriousness of PERP because it allows for a much more immersive experience.

Reaction score
Back in the day jail break and zombie survival was even good, now gmod is shit except for perpheads is alright.