Betting/Gambling shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasGeorge

Short explanation (in notes):
- You can bet to make or loose money.
- Would be considered realistic.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
The other day I won a fiver on a scratchcard and I thought to myself it would be cool if there was your own betting shop within the city, full with slot machines and lotteries.
The ability to buy scratch cards would be nice, but should also be expensive. The jackpot should be half a million, but the chances of winning this should be very, very rare but not impossible.

Another thing could be a lottery. (inb4darkrp)
You all know how Lotteries work I assume, you buy a lottery ticket from somewhere, and you could take it to the ATM to see if you won or perhaps a separate machine. I'm not sure how it'll work.

Optional additions:
- Cool down period, the lottery is on at a specific time in the city (i.e 8pm)
- Tickets bought goes towards the jackpot prize. Cannot be lower than twenty five thousand.
- Buy tickets from the Gas Station or have a Gambling shop added.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Half a million is just too much and this us really excessive. This would leave to people just buy a ton and be left with nothing. And u have no idea how to code but this sounds too difficult to do. Players can already make IG shops to do this. Isaac Crow made Crows Dice where you doubled your cash if you rolled over 60.

Players can also have for example have all participants pay, say 5k and the owner can take 1k for each participant and pick 3 specific numbers and if someone rolls it they win.

Overall i think this is excessive.

-Support

Reaction score
Or you could just open your own gambling hall. I used to do that back in the day and a lot of people liked it.

Reaction score
-support

There is nothing to stop a player from doing this, where they put their own money up for grabs and they choose the prize.

Reaction score
Gun Corporation decided to spice up their gun selling by organizing a test gun auction the results were brilliant. People were competing against each other just for a Glock meaning that it ended up being sold for 3.4k.

Maybe this idea could bring new possibilities to Perpheads.or break everyone's bank anything could happen in what is known as gambling.

Reaction score
I saw this on another server, I much prefer Isaac Crow's dice when it available. A trusted player to do it instead of a machine seems more fun to me.

Reaction score
Or you could just open your own gambling hall. I used to do that back in the day and a lot of people liked it.

Yeah, it'd be nice for people to create their own gambling/betting type of shops, would encourage a lot of player to player interaction rather than just talking to an NPC.

User0

We used to gamble in the underpass why not do that?

ThomasGeorge

How about we have a slot machine instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.