bjorn hansen montage 4

Reaction score
I was the shotgun cop at 0:37, I punched my desk after you killed me that day LOL

Reaction score
Bro please... your latest montage was edited on Powerpoint with those goofy ass out of sync preset transitions
touched a nerve , gave him advice even if im a hypocrite , plus my last montage wasnt supossed to be like le epic serious one , i was trying to be funny but fatgeorgie trolling won i think

last time you released a montage i think mud piss still roamed the streets

Reaction score
i mean thank god you dont focus on quantity more , i dont want to have a seizure when i look at one of your montages , "overedits"

fake.gif

"N-N-NO NOT MY MONTAGE WHERE I TRIED TO EXECUTE SOMEONE ELSE'S IDEA AND DESPERATELY FAILED!!!" "U-UHHH-- I GUESS I PULL THE SEIZURE MONTAGE CARD, YEAH, SEIZURE MONTAGE BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A BABY'S EYE & MOTOR COORDINATION TO EDIT LIKE THAT!!!!"

unlucky no rematch

Reaction score
fake.gif

"N-N-NO NOT MY MONTAGE WHERE I TRIED TO EXECUTE SOMEONE ELSE'S IDEA AND DESPERATELY FAILED!!!" "U-UHHH-- I GUESS I PULL THE SEIZURE MONTAGE CARD, YEAH, SEIZURE MONTAGE BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A BABY'S EYE & MOTOR COORDINATION TO EDIT LIKE THAT!!!!"

unlucky no rematch
can smell the reddit from here matey, i just gave him my advice, cant be bothered arguing lool

plus i dont really understand the
"DESPERATELY FAILED!!!"