Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Creepis
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Less than 1 Day

Your Steam Name: auris
Your Roleplay Name: MOHAMMED ABU
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:234001097

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: i dont know

Why should this appeal be considered?: i litterly was banned over something that aint a rule break ?? just because i wouldnt go to bed your not my fucking parents are you ??? this ban is completely invalid

[creepis]
im gunna be thinking about this all night now you fucked me up emotionally

Reaction score
You were banned for talking about content which isn't suitable for a shoutbox which contains minors, including you!

Reaction score
i didnt talk about grooming stuff wdym ????
also creepis was talking about what he did home alone at 15 so i assumed it was gunna be something wierd

Reaction score
@Creepis bruh it aint slander you said '' you know what i did when i was 15'' and we were talking about being home alone so i assumed it was gunna be some weird shit

Reaction score
@Riekelt bruh you cant just blacklist me for not going to bed show the rule were it says Mohammed abu must go to bed by 1 AM yeah this a BS blacklist

Reaction score
@Auris please stop with the slander. This will be dealt with once we have enough opinions

Reaction score
@Creepis i bet its gunna be denied anyway but at the very least can you make it around 8am if you are going to fucking get it denied

Reaction score
i should be able to use the shoutbox anytime of the day i want too like anyone else without getting banned for not sleeping
creepis even addmited he was gunna ban me anyway but pinned the reason on to make it seem valid as evidenced here

''@Auris I wanted to say "sleep" but instead you started talking about penises.''

Reaction score
@Double J its not he's banned me for a fucking day hasnt he cuz he mathed it wrong its 11pm tomorrow or something i think

Reaction score
why was your previous post deleted mate ???

Status
Not open for further replies.