Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Aaron Davidson
Your Roleplay Name: Aaron Davidson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:234001097

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Constant disrespect

Why should this appeal be considered?: Efan banned me for constant disrespect but has not showed me any chat logs ectara of what ive done wrong i was just joking with people and i got banned out of the blue and his excuse was ''
You’re antagonising people every message you send. Once you’re unbanned can you please not “joke” with people unless you’re sure they’re your friend.'' like i was just trying to be freindly and joke around and i get smacked for it and i feel like the staff team just fucking hates me and is trying to punish me over the most minor of things {edit} i tried to ask efan for proof and he just dodged the question completely

Reaction score

The blacklist is valid. You keep on making these joke comments to people who don't find it funny. From the messages I've read in shoutbox, how can you say you're just trying to be friendly? Sorry to be blunt, but they're not funny and are generally causing annoyance to other players. Some of the comments come across as rude as you say things like "I hate X" or "I'll tell Y to fuck off", but you just use the excuse of a joke when it's not even funny. You have a tendency to keep on sending these sorts of messages over and over again to people who don't actually find it funny. Like Ethan has said, if you want to joke around with people, do it with your friends. At this point, you've been shoutbox banned on multiple occasions and continue to keep up the exact same behaviour on a regular basis. If you keep this behaviour up, you risk losing access to the shoutbox on a more permanent basis which I'm sure you don't want. The staff team doesn't hate you, and we're not punishing you over the most minor of things. Unfortunately you continue to act this way, and we have to deal with it in the most appropriate way.

Reviewed with @Super_

Status
Not open for further replies.