Reaction score
Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Gaminpeach
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Less than 1 Day

Your Steam Name: Mason.Helms
Your Roleplay Name: Mason Helms
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:755843759

Why were you punished?: 4.4 General Misconduct in a Public Office - General conduct with the fire axe

Why should this appeal be considered?: Right explain to me how a sweater hits me with a fire axe so i hit him back twice he the killed me with it and i get blacklisted???

You need to write at least 250 characters in your appealYou need to write at least 250 characters in your appealYou need to write at least 250 characters in your appealYou need to write at least 250 characters in your appealYou need to write at least 250 characters in your appealYou need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal

Additional Information: Right explain to me how a sweater hits me with a fire axe so i hit him back twice he the killed me with it and i get blacklisted???Right explain to me how a sweater hits me with a fire axe so i hit him back twice he the killed me with it and i get blacklisted???Right explain to me how a sweater hits me with a fire axe so i hit him back twice he the killed me with it and i get blacklisted???Right explain to me how a sweater hits me with a fire axe so i hit him back twice he the killed me with it and i get blacklisted???Right explain to me how a sweater hits me with a fire axe so i hit him back twice he the killed me with it and i get blacklisted???Right explain to me how a sweater hits me with a fire axe so i hit him back twice he the killed me with it and i get blacklisted???
You need to write at least 250 characters in your appealYou need to write at least 250 characters in your appealYou need to write at least 250 characters in your appealYou need to write at least 250 characters in your appealYou need to write at least 250 characters in your appealYou need to write at least 250 characters in your appealYou need to write at least 250 characters in your appealYou need to write at least 250 characters in your appealYou need to write at least 250 characters in your appealYou need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal

Hello, you went on duty then threatened to kill someone with your fire axe as a goverment employee, the other guy ALSO got demoted due to hitting you. Both of you showed misconduct as a goverment employee and was complained about from the other firefighters. (Was involved)

You caused alarm and distress, misconduct AND threat of physical harm therefor was demoted.

Hello Mason,

The situation was talked through at the fire department in which you appeared to be AFK, you were dead and revived so understandable but just adding the contexts

You were on duty as a firefighter breaching both 11.2 Vandalism & 9.3 Threat of Physical Assault and therefore demoted as a result for breaching law 4.4 General Misconduct in a Public Office, which resulted in your blacklist

I'd suggest staff decide if this blacklist is valid and if they deem not then please make an IA via PLPD.online otherwise I would learn from this situation when conducting your duties as a firefighter in the future

Thanks,
Gamingpeach

He said im gonna kill u with the fire axe because i called him a goober hence me saying how about i kill u with my fire axe he was in a separate life at this time so one could argue he rdmed and broke nlr

i was not afk mate i waited my death out it said you passed away.. and i got insta demoted

He absoutely did but you ALSO broke laws and that is why you were demoted. We had the sit for 5 minutes and you were afk the whole time.

lol

both of your blacklists has been extended for messing around

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back