Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @lencz
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: General Ruthless
Your Roleplay Name: James Acapella
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:439161246

Why were you punished?: 2.9 Text chat

Why should this appeal be considered?: So I did this advert "[PLN] Breaking News the citizens of bazaar are claiming if the mayor doesnt lower sales tax to 1% or he regret it.", and straight after i got a blacklist for adverts. However I would argue that this one is not a unrealstic advert. Since there is no threat of violance. Also the phrase "regret it" could refer to many things, such as regret it by not getting votes. Finally, I would argue I was broadcasting news, many citizens were unhappy with the mayor's choice of tax.

Additional Information: I got a OCC blacklist right after because i said some stupid shit in OCC right after. That one ill acknowledge.

Last edited:
Why would you copy and paste/post the advert after the two previous (identical) adverts were deleted?

Because I believe they were valid adverts. I edited my dispute, with some arguments btw. But yea basically I dont think that those adverts was invalid or against the rules, since it was a broadcast of the news regarding citizens beeing unhappy. Furthermore, "regrets" is not necessarily a threat (or a threat of violance). I mean it could be argued that it is a vague term...

Reviewed with @Sean and @tymon007

Grammatical errors aside this message aligns with the sort of messages other users have used validly as threats towards the Mayor regarding their tax policy.

We however acknowledge that the reason for your blacklist specifically was you reposting it clearly after it had been deleted twice. Avoid doing this in future. Contact staff prior to reposting the deleted message in future.

Your OOC blacklist will be extended however and 1.1 is added to the reasoning.

Back