Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Lhealey05
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Less than 1 Day

Your Steam Name: S1ebe
Your Roleplay Name: Mark Lizarder
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:211666565

Why were you punished?: Shot someone that was unconsious 8 times killing them

Why should this appeal be considered?: As you can see, I did not kill the guy. The person was already dead. DNA wrongfully concluded his cause of death. In the video you can clearly see he overdosed. I was very bored at the time so that's why I shot him. The people around me acted in the right way. I was not supposed to shoot the guy, but he was already dead. I wrongfully discharged my firearm. The surrounding people said I killed him while he still had a strong pulse. On the video you can clearly see he was already dead and not moaning anymore. I repeat again. I did NOT kill the guy. He was NOT unconcious he was DEAD.

Additional Information: This is not to get this blacklist of my record in any way. I obviously still did something wrong. I should not have discharged my firearm. I was very bored at the time because the server was at low pop and there wasn't much going on. This is only so I do not get punished for the wrong thing. Thank you.

As you are mainly disputing the reasoning for your blackIist it will be amended to better fit the description of your actions, the reasoning of your blacklist will be changed to "4.1 - The player as a secret service agent shot a recently deceased civilian multiple times, unjustifiably discharging his firearm."

Back