Reaction score
Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Money
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Aaron Davidson
Your Roleplay Name: Aaron Davidson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:234001097

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.1 - As police, user has made jokes about "fucking a player's mom" in character, then proceeded to open jail cell door to gunpoint the guy in cuffs in jail while chanting "spice head, spice head" multiple times, breaking character.

Why should this appeal be considered?: this clearly is a IA issue and shouldn't of been delt with via a blacklist also why was this added if this isn't part of the blacklist also i didn't break character i was just calling him a spice head because he kept yelling at the top of his lungs for like 2 mins straight
''then proceeded to open jail cell door to gunpoint the guy in cuffs in jail while chanting "spice head, spice head" multiple times, breaking character.'' at the very least i'd like the blacklist to be edited not to include this false info as i never broke character and this was all said IC

Reaction score

I accept the last part where it needs to be corrected, I have now worded it better so it fits the rulebreak precisely.
Also remember that all disputes require evidence.

Reaction score
yeah well still you should of listend to what i had said and this was all IC and a IA issue so idk why this ban was needed also insulting someone is a IA issue not a blacklist issue if that was the case half the pd would be on blacklists

Reaction score

While this is an IA issue, you can also be punished via the server rules too. In this case, 2.1 would be valid as you were being unrealistic in the way you acted, but it can also fall under rule 4.1 as you have failed to follow section 4(2) of the Paralake Penal Code as it would be a violation of the Code of Ethics, and you're not acting in the best interest of the city by being unprofessional and shoving a gun in someone's face. As such, 4.1 will be appended to the blacklist reason and the blacklist will remain. People need to be aware that you can still be punished for both IA and rules in cases and that staff members can issue blacklists to players if they witness misconduct.

4.2 Duties of a Law enforcement officer​

Any Law enforcement officer who fails to carry out any of their duties to the best of their ability commits the offence of failing to carry out duties and is liable for punishment. Duties of a Law enforcement officer include but are not limited to acting in the best interests of the city, acting in accordance with the Paralake Police Department Code of Ethics, acting in accordance with any orders given to them by a Law enforcement officer who is senior in rank and acting in the safest way possible.
[/closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.