Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @rogue
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: Mason.Helms
Your Roleplay Name: Mason Helms
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:755843759

Why were you punished?: 1.4 Causing problems

Why should this appeal be considered?: Genuine question does that look like i am causing problems i simply said u cant counter... and they jumped to be passive aggresive i say 1 thing i said shut up and then joey said stop i stop bc im out numbered and i get blacklisted what?!!

You need to write at least 250 characters in your appealYou need to write at least 250 characters in your appealYou need to write at least 250 characters in your appealYou need to write at least 250 characters in your appealYou need to write at least 250 characters in your appealYou need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal

Additional Information: Thanks for reading
You need to write at least 250 characters in your appealYou need to write at least 250 characters in your appealYou need to write at least 250 characters in your appealYou need to write at least 250 characters in your appealYou need to write at least 250 characters in your appealYou need to write at least 250 characters in your appealYou need to write at least 250 characters in your appealYou need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal

(Involved) Does not show the whole picture and the fact you instigated this from the get go. I'm not going to argue with you just get more evidence so it paints the picture.

You realise we have logs?

Your blacklist will be extended to a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back