Blatant Metagamers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Niko I went through a lot of trouble uploading a short clip for the RDM AR so as any reasonable person would do I will not upload the longer version. Please be realistic and find something better do to than taunting me for something you really have nothing to do with.

Reaction score
@Evil Travis You quite clearly said you were going to upload a longer version to disprove the claims in the AR. You then said it's "not needed" since your upload speed isn't the best. If you truly want to disprove the claims, you should most definitely post a longer version of the video, or your full demo. Claiming that I'm "taunting" you is ridiculous, and you should instead focus on making yourself look less guilty.

Reaction score
The information you provided here was helpful and I do thank you for that. That was not an attempt at slander rather a request from you to speak in a more professional manner as to provide useful information to the situation which you did in this reply. I will not continue to argue this and I will leave it to whoever is the judge of this AR and I stand my ground on what I have to say.

Reaction score
@Niko I said it is not needed because it's exactly that. Not needed. This video shows all that is needed that is relevant to the situation.

Reaction score
@Evil Travis Then why make the claim that you're going to upload a longer video that'll disprove the claims made in the AR? Either way, you should expect that staff will request a longer video or your demos regardless.

Reaction score
@BigNonce Considering I was about to post this AR as well, and I downloaded and then reuploaded the video since Travis thought he could just hide it? Yeah, I am involved.

Reaction score
The information provided here is irrelevant to this AR. And if that's what you call a request I suggest you start to learn the English language. I'm from Pakistan but I seem to know it better than you.

Reaction score
@Adrish What makes you so sure you know English better than I do? That wasn't a stab at you rather direct addressing of me respectfully expressing my opinion to you without profanity.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
"Dont let me lose all my stuff"

"There telling me to open it"

You then set your cookers on 3 and walk to storage to get a gun. While the guy in red is aiming at the door.

BigNonce then says theres 2 of them before they push in.

The star guy asks then if its regals in discord whoever he is metagaming

Congrats your AR has got 2 of your friends banned and youll be lucky to get away with it too.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Doesn't matter how much you lost while metagaming you could have earned it back while youll be banned.

Reaction score
As you heard at the end of the video and as you saw, I took no gun out because I had no intention of fighting back and losing my gun. I set the gas cookers to 3 after hearing a mugging IN GAME which you also hear in game to prevent my shit from blowing up. I posted the video with the discord overlay knowingly because I did not use it to metagame. I harvested none of my stuff and neither did I get a gun anticipating that they'd enter from out of game knowledge.

Reaction score
I didn't lose anything apart from when I got mugged I was just explaining what happened

Reaction score
I'm very sorry for my actions during this video. I usually play Cop, so I just hang out in the Discord to talk. I don't want to metagame, and I don't intend on continuing to hang out in that Discord for anything PERP related. I hope you can accept my apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.