Books adapted.

Reaction score
Topic: Books, that have more possibilities.

Short explanation (in notes):
- if you were to craft a book, it could make another crafting recipe easier to make, BUT that is just an idea of something they could do.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):I believe these should be added, as it makes many possibilities, for instance libraries. These would also make it easier for sweater vest's to get started, and would improve there time on the server, alongside all other user's time. These books would cost a lot of money, so that it couldn't be abused, and used on every thing. If felt this is too overpowered you could make it so that it could only be used once, and immensely expensive, so it couldn't be shared among friends.

Optional additions:
- More textures for books.
- A building dedicated to being a library, near the bazaar possibly.
- Bookshelf which books can be placed on, and a menu which would show all books on the shelf and descriptions of them.
- User written books.

Reaction score
The book of scams by @Alex_:D the most expensive and shortest book available.

im not so sure really I would like you to build up on this a bit more before I do a full review.

Reaction score
I don't really understand what you are trying to get implemented here. Books written by players, or a way to craft stuff with less materials, but you have to pay a lot in order to even be able to get it? I am all for books written by players if they get saved in the city hall library or something like that, but I don't really see how the crafting recipies would work out.

Reaction score
I don't really understand what you are trying to get implemented here. Books written by players, or a way to craft stuff with less materials, but you have to pay a lot in order to even be able to get it? I am all for books written by players if they get saved in the city hall library or something like that, but I don't really see how the crafting recipies would work out.
Well both, you could craft books which made crafting things easier (taking 1 of an item needed away so it costs less) and written books.
[DOUBLEPOST=1447098151,1447098010][/DOUBLEPOST]@LEWIS 088 I never knew, i just thought like an own-able library, which means you could have permanent props of bookshelves (the idea i mentioned above, where books could be placed inside the bookshelves) I meant an own-able library building.