Bug Report (Game breaking infinite max medical supplies.)

Reaction score
Type of Bug: Lua

Description of the Bug: Game breaking infinite max medical supplies.

How to reproduce the Bug: Enter PD with minimum of 15 medical supplies, (Supplies get brough to 2 stims, 5 bandage) go to storage, fill inventory with medical supplies till max. Go off duty, those additional medical supplies get stacked on top of previous, so you can have more then 15.

Errors: Proof of me having 61 stims and 20 bandages.

Media: https://imgur.com/a/1nNf1tp

Upvote 3

GP

Reaction score
Thank you for the report. While we look into this, please make sure to store the surplus ASAP if you haven't already.
This has an impact on balance and it should not be abused.

Reaction score
The mugging system can also be used in a similar way, if you mug someone when your inventory slots are full you can still take all their stuff, I've seen people running around with massive stacks of food. I'm sure the same could happen with ammo or mags etc.

Reaction score
The mugging system can also be used in a similar way, if you mug someone when your inventory slots are full you can still take all their stuff, I've seen people running around with massive stacks of food. I'm sure the same could happen with ammo or mags etc.
I'm pretty sure this affects all items that have a limit you can hold. For food, water, mags, ammo boxes.

Anything that has a limit can be broken through the cop/mugging system.
I was also questioning why I had more than the limit so I just stored it.