Bug Report (pretty much what happened is i brought 5 mac11's, 5 stocks, 5 mags and then eventually went to purchase 5 suppressors in a separate purcha

Reaction score
Type of Bug: Content

Description of the Bug: pretty much what happened is i brought 5 mac11's, 5 stocks, 5 mags and then eventually went to purchase 5 suppressors in a separate purchase from someone in bazzar at around 2pm-3pm (09/05/23) after each bulk purchase i would put everything straight in the storage. when i got back to my base i took one mac11 out to fill up a mag and put 1 mag into 1 mac11 which i then put right back into storage. when i log on today all 5 mags are gone including the one i put into the 1, mac11 . i made an f6, spoke to an admin and he told me to come here as there was a record of me putting them in but not taking them out so they have just disappeared. i still have the 5 mac11s and stocks and suppressors just not the mags

How to reproduce the Bug: Player put 5 '9x17mm Magazine (MAC-11)' into storage at Bazaar May 9, 2023 4:35:43 PM
Oddy 09:32 - i have found no way to reproduce this bug but this was was message of me putting the things into storage that the admin gave me

Time Stamp: 2pm-3pm (09/05/23)

Upvote 0