Business Shops Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post:
https://perpheads.com/threads/business-shops.19260/#post-135096

Main Idea:
Adding a second floor to the business shops and possibly increasing the cost to +$5000 a shop so they're no longer seen as the outcast-area of Bazaar

Full description of the idea:
The business shops from the outside are shown to have a second floor, I was thinking if/when Paralake V4 comes out it could have a feature where business shops have an accessible second floor, this could make the shops more noticeable and luxurious than bazaar shops fairly seeing how business shops are more expensive, and maybe with the extra feature the business shops could cost maybe +$5000 each for more balance so not all business shops are full every day.

Why should it be added?:
I'm sure a lot of people would like being able to run a shop downstairs in a business shop and having the ability to have their passive RP/tenement-esque doings upstairs.

Pros:
-Business shops used more.
-Business shops are more roomy.
-People can have better decorated shops when they have room to have their living/lounge quarters upstairs.
-Lovely view of the business district.

Cons:
-Some may find the only one entrance factor to be OP, but I'm sure if that's a problem and the suggestion is well received that it would be a popular demand to back a back-door.

efdced352c7f461a315451849218f9a1.jpg

Reaction score
This could work.......
You could put a stair case that loops round and up where the back little room is. I know you're loosing a room but you will have the exact space downstairs and upstairs.

Reaction score
I would say, add a second floor to bazaar adding 9 more shops. Business shops are never used as much as bazaar shops, and adding a second floor to business shops would basically make it an excellent drug lab layout. You have 2 floors, only 1 entrance to the store itself and one staircase, and you've got a window to snipe out of. No one would actually use that as a shop, and that would make the business shops even more useless.

Reaction score
I don't think that this would resolve the problem that the shops are currently rarely ever being used. I think that this part of the map needs a revamp, especially the business shops need to be replaced/removed. By adding another floor, you are simply just providing space for more "forts" than shops.
My suggestions to replace it are as such-
- Move the park there or create a large area to RP in
- Add maybe a new housing estate? Or an area for new jobs.

Or, just removing it overall.

Reaction score
I like the idea of adding to the map but I don't feel this is the right thing to add.

Reaction score
Denied

Due to the length of time this thread has been open, it will now be moved to the Denied section.

Status
Not open for further replies.