Bye Bye

Reaction score

Server has got boring

• Most of the fun guys have left or been banned (rip)
  • Not alot of welcoming people within the server anymore compared to the high level of cancer
  • PERP HAS CHANGED
xd

Yeah but no i'll still be lurking the forums

kind of ironic how I was dismissed for inactivity from the plpd on the day I was going to make this, peoples services are obvious mind readers

only reason i'll come back is if some orgs decide to declare war on each other so I can bomb both and declare mafia family crime v3

okay thanks bye xx

Reaction score
0ZnDlaD.png

Goodbye Eviction Notice

lwP8D4v.png

I am glad you will still be on the forums so that you can assist me, @EVIL and @Hazza56 in our endeavours

gQ99i1n.png

Reaction score
Goodbye eviction notice, thanks for being part of the PD and helping to what it has become today, remember you're always welcome back! I'm sure you'll stay in the shoutbox ;)

Reaction score
And there goes wiseguy Smithers

I agree with most of your points, but still a shame to see you quitting perp.
It was always fun to hang out with you.
Cya around on the forums​

1aee386cb113d4c64a79252cf72ed819.gif

oh, and dont forget

Enjoy your meals

Reaction score
Take care buddy there is still a few of us left this community is not going without a fight you can count on that. We can't be gamers forever so go out and enjoy yourself M8.

Reaction score
Thank you for your service, soldier!

I remember when eviction used to troll me in my forum posts when I was a newb, #neverforgetti. Good luck my dude and pls support my old hunting idea from like 2015 ;)

Reaction score
It's a shame to see you go, you've been an absolute pleasure to role-play with and We could always look to you for a laugh. It's good to see that you're sticking around on the forums, but its a massive shame we won't see you in-game. I wish you the best of luck with the future.

Reaction score
51a130bca308e02d6403e91a4a22c7e9.png
Dismissed on the same day
It's a shame to see you feel bored of the server, but I'm glad you'll be sticking around in the community.

I won't forget our CardjitsuRP.

Reaction score
>applies for Tactical Firearms Training Officer
>Gets denied
>Gets dismissed for inactivity
>Leaves

giphy.gif

Although, how dare you? You can't just leave like that :mad: Even after I helped your on your application by telling you "wtf stupid you read the question wrong"
rude man

keep on chatting with me i really need friends

Reaction score
See you later mate, we had some good times especially when in Mafia Family Crime (Minge Fest) of course when you weren't shutting the garage door on my lambo and i went fucking mental and super salty.

Reaction score
Nice knowing you bro, I left but still came back, hopefully you will too.

Reaction score
Fucking Creepis bumping year old threads... lol I didn't even bother to look at post time...