Bye

Reaction score
I know I made 1 more lately, but this one is a real one. I am going to leave perp forever, I am getting stressed from all these corrupt officers (not saying names). But I thought about this a lot.
Big ups to Dai and sleepy for helping me through this hard time.
As Dai and Sleepy know what personally happened to me, I will leave perp for good.

Goodbye loved people, I might come around now and then. I won't totally leave the community but i will probably leave the server for good.

Reaction score
ego
giphy.gif

all these corrupt plpd officers man lol.

Shitty reason to say you're stressed and not actually blame it on your addicition to the game, bye.

Reaction score
what a fucking troll.

Gorilla bear dog man: ez ratings noob
Gorilla bear dog man: REMOVE THAT POST RIGHT NOW

Reaction score
As one of paralakes finest and NON corrupted officer SGT SEAL TEAM BIFF member Samuel Smithson can agree that the PD is highly corrupted due to the fact that i have not been promoted to LT.

seriously tho i love u and i appreciate you for being one of the very few that enjoy perp the way i do.... until you took it too seriously. Now you see what happens :(

see u next month

Reaction score
Don't worry when I return to the server on summer I'll have you return as well.
For the moment, goodbye, take a nice break. Loved every single moment we spent together on the server, had lots of fun, I hope it was the same for you as well!

Sounded a bit gay hahaxdd

Reaction score
Mine will be next :)

Said to see you go but you were a great chap! But I understand why you are leaving. And I can't blame you<3.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5193

At least I won't be beaten up outside PD now :)

Shame to see you go, hope you come back eventually.