bye

Ayjay

Reaction score
It's alright, @AyJay is also gay, people really like Ayjay, and he really likes them back if you know what I mean. Most of the time people use faggot not as an insult meaning they are gay, but as an insult meaning they are stupid ect

For the reference, I'm not gay.

Reaction score
Your sexuality is nothing to be ashamed of. Unfortunately insults like that are a regular occurrence on the Internet, try not to take it personally. For instance, I lost my mother to breast cancer, but I don't take things like 'Your Mum' or using 'Cancer' as an insult or anything personally. I respect you for coming out but please, it's all just banter, and anybody who would say something like that to hurt you or insult you shouldn't be in PERPheads anyway.

Reaction score
Oh fuck I am so sorry.. I called you gay today without me knowing this...
It was banter, I really didn't know this...

Sorry :(

Reaction score
Honestly there isn't much to worry about mate, I am sure everyone will treat you with respect and anyway if anyone does treat you nastily, it will come up under rule 1.1 and the player will be punished :)

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with being gay. Sometimes I fancy it up the ass on a good day.

However this is a game and it is also the internet and everywhere you go on these two places there are nobs (Me) and this isn't the place to post these attention seeking paragraphs. If you are that sad enough to get insulted by someone over the internet calling you gay, faggot, etc, then you should just step away from your PC and any other console you own and never come back.

@Alex_:D is also right, people use faggot as a way of calling people stupid.

Reaction score
Wow,

Its funny that I find you Roj
I havn't spoke to you since 3rd or after that

I hope we can restore the contact

and please, marry me Ingame!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ey Roj. You are such a great guy, and i dont think you should let this control whether you are in this community or not.

Just remember, those who call other people Faggot, Gay, Homo are you jealous of you having the guts to be yourself and the guts to tell other people about how you feel. I wish that you will give this another chance, because i really dont wanna see such a great guys as you leave.

I really hope you decide to come back ;)

Reaction score
What happened to this post? It just says "bye"...

Roj, please reconsider whether or not you want to leave the community, or whatever.