Car dealer Refund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi folks,
I have test driven the astin martin vantage (60k to test) and my problem is. I haven't got my money refunded. The car had no damage and was in time by the car dealer. i was going to buy a new car, but i have to start over :(
Could the 60k be refunded to me

Reaction score
Unless you have evidence to provide that this did in fact happen, unfortunately you won't be able to be refunded. It's recommended to arrive back at the car dealer early so that you don't lose out on your money.

Deleted member 4084

Dear,
I regret to inform you; you have not used the template which is required. You can find the Refund Request Template by clicking here.
In addition to this -- I would like to direct you the the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) which can be found by clicking here. I advise reading through that.
Finally; you will need to provide evidence. To find out how to do this using demo; click here.
I would like to tag @Creepis in this for further assistance. As I believe he was the one dealing with your report at the time of the incident.

Reaction score
You have 24 hours to provide evidence of the given situation, also please re-do the request and follow the template this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.