Car dealer scammed me $160,000!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Cody Garrett

What do you need refunded: $160,000

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: because the paint I chose at car dealer looks completely different in person. It looks ugly as fuck and doesn't even look smooth metallic at all.

Evidence:

lataus (1).png

Reaction score
Your in-game name: Cody Garrett

What do you need refunded: $160,000

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: because the paint I chose at car dealer looks completely different in person. It looks ugly as fuck and doesn't even look smooth metallic at all.

Evidence:
Does the car still look like that after you've rejoined?
turn it off and on again, thats what i did for the gold car

Reaction score
Does the car still look like that after you've rejoined?
ye i restarted game and even put mat_specular 1 but its still fucked...

changed the color tho already but it is fucked if i tried to change it back to that same paint

Reaction score
It's always the same with Smooth Metallic, its because the place where the edittor is has alot of lightning. If you put your car in the City Garage at the place where the car is in the edittor you'll see what you wanted but if it's not there or anywhere where theres not alot of lightning it looks shit. Theres no fix for this, it's just how it is, as I've had this on multiple cars and colors. Instead I went for Candy Metallic which looks mostly the same as Smooth Metallic but with Candy Metallic you'll get the actual color you wanted everywhere at both night time and day time, Candy Metallic is expensive tho.

TLDR; Smooth Metallic is a bIG scam.

Reaction score
change your name to Micheal make someone crash your car through the window and knock out the dealer.
perp should be more realistic like gta

Status
Not open for further replies.