Car remote keys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic:
Remote car keys (For the car you own on that moment!)

Short explanation:
Having remote car keys to unlock and lock the car from a distance away, maybe with a beep (optional) to show if its locked or unlocked, otherwise a light beem one or twice to indicate.

Detailed description:
Having the normal keys to unlock and lock the car while standing next to the car is realistic but having keys to unlock and lock the car from a distance should be the last great thing to add to go around with cars and make the car roleplay even more realistic, i know that i can do it in single player i can select Car keys and then i can select some cars where i can unlock and lock the door from a distance, if we are talking about goverment vehicle's it should work the same. if a police car is yours it only should unlock and lock for your self.

Benefits: It will make car roleplay abit more realistic because like irl i can open my car with my keys and thats usefull if you want to let someone drive your car or let them sit in the car without walking to your car and open it while standing next to it, it might sounds lazy but its just something that we got irl aswell.

Why would people want this feature: I think alot of people want this feature because you dont have to worry about forgetting locking your car, you turn around and lock it, its handy and helpfull like i mentioned before.

Best reason in my opinion: If someone is doing a bank robbery for example they can run to their cars and open that while running. every second count's. now you have someone ready in your car waiting for you to come back and to leave the bank but if you do this with a team it wont take you 1-3 second to open the car and then to get in. this is one of the example's. also if you mugged someone and you wanna walk back to your car that just have locked. you just unlock the car and get away faster. also this might only take almost no time but still it makes everything so much realistic!

Optional additions:

-Car beep
(maybe with a beep limiter on it so it wont get spammed)
-Car light indication
(ignore the angel eye's)

Last edited:
Reaction score
neutral

I actually don't really see why this should be added, however, it would be a very nice feature to have.
As long distance locking could be abused (if someone lockpick's your vehicle), the range can't be longer than 7 meters.

Reaction score
How would it work if 2 cars you got both access to are parked next to eachother and you want to unlock one of them?

Reaction score
This is one of those suggestions which makes a lot of sense to implicate whilst they are also not worthwhile. Sure, this suggestion would slightly improve roleplay experience on the server however it is not worth for the developers to spend time on currently as there are still many suggestions which would have a bigger impact on the server overall.

I understand why you are suggesting this however I cannot fully support this right now. @Belg Lmfao 's question is also a good one.

Reaction score
Honestly it seems like something that is really unneeded on the server, and would just take up the time to add other better/more needed suggestions.

-support

Reaction score
You open your car while near it to enter it then it locks automatically and you can get out while it's locked. To have this option you would have to have the car lock on a toggle ability where when you open it it stays open for you and other players. I don't see the point in this and think it would cause too much hassle.
-Support

Reaction score
+ Support more realism! Im saying more realism due to the fact that some cars do not use this old looking keys. They actually use some sort of remote keys.

getting dumb rating for no damn reason

Last edited:
Reaction score
No, please god no! NOOOOOO ! Anyways I really do not want this added there are some other perp servers with this and it's the worst thing ever. Yeah sure it would be more "realistic" however it would get abused, people just doing it for fin and so on as on other servers

Status
Not open for further replies.