cBan Apology (Admin Meeting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: I dont know at this point - Flugs I think
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: CurryLovinDuck
Your Roleplay Name: Cannot remember
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43213053

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Originally banned for no intent to rp, now banned for alting

Why should this appeal be considered?: Got my last 2 appeals denied because I was alting at the start of the year and about 5 months ago, then posted some stupid shit on the forums. When I did alt I was playing the server without minging but then got banned about an hour into playing. If I am to be unbanned this is the only server I find actually fun, I won't minge. I understand why I am perma banned but I got told if I give it some time and apologise I may be allowed back.

Additional Information: Flugs is like my best friend now

Reaction score
Mage originally banned you . This will have to be left up to the admin meeting.

Reaction score
Just to add some context for whenever this is handled.

Whilst your original ban was for an amount of time that would not be applicable now, the way you behave definitely warrants it. The only reason I caught you ban evading last time was because you alerted me to your attention with your incessant minging. I would be inclined to say that you've changed, but I had to ban you only the other day on a different server for your plain misbehaviour. If you're unbanned, you'll just end up rebanned again within a week.

Also, we aren't friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.