Chris Andrews

Reaction score
Just a quick recommendation for Chris Andrews - Yesterday I attempted to raid the bank and he gunpointed me and I attempted to evade arrest, I swore at him, I was basically being a prick towards him and he kept his cool, didn't get all cocky as well and in my eyes handled the situation extremely well!

And for those who are wondering, my actions of yesterday involving myself and Chris resulted in me getting a 3 day ban until Tuesday! xD

But again, he is an amazing cop!

M

Reaction score
Thanks very much, I appreciate the recommendation!

Reaction score
Hello!
Here's a few words i would like to say about chris.

Chris is an amazing supervisor who always role-plays within the rules, after being partners with him for most of my time i've been learning more about chris, when he see's a rule being broken he's very quick on reporting it (quicker then me and i am a quick typer)

He really does deserve every recommendation he get's as now i've gotten to know Chris he' a suburb supervisor with amazing tallent.

Reaction score
I was a dispatcher when Chris was an LT and so many police respect him. Usually the job of an Lt when a dispatcher is on duty seems to be telling them to shut up. Me and Chris worked very well together and is truely amazing at his job, I can't think of a better chief of police really.

During a bank robbery i switched to the vault camera and relayed every single detail to chris, Result perp was killed before he could fire and revived. I then met him going to the jail cells about to quit my job when he asked how I saw him.
10/10 would stand under the wrong camera.

Reaction score
Chris is a top notch teacher - from chemistry to policing... Even when he does have extremely high [NaCL] in his responses to some scrubs on PERP. XxxIneffectivexxX