Close Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
From what I could see on my screen I was close enough to the corner to break line of sight, This took me just about 1 second to do as seen in the timer. Had he been more to the left instead of being on the right (His right and left) I would have had no chance as it would take more than a few seconds to run all the way out from where he would have been able to see. But from the position he was, I was able to get out quickly and the only points he saw me was the initial gunpoint that I swiftly broke as I ran to his right while also moving back out and then for 0.5 seconds to move around the yellow bollards. Both of which he was unable to shoot me regardless if he tried to or not. I feel the only way I got out alive was how quick I made the decision and how I manage to move to his right to break gunpoint thus allowing me to get away.

Saw this AR coming tbh as this is how most failed plans turn out. I didn't hear you too good either. Either you had that new whisper mode thing on or you just trying not to wake neighbours up but whatever the reason being I go in see a man pointing a gun. My first instinct being oh I got a nice corner here lemme just go around it and there we go. Also, there was another Officer right behind me too which could have affected the whole generic "Take an Officer hostage and get him to open all the doors plan" I ran at the first sight of the gun and as you can see in the video, Unless your judgment is impaired I had enough time to quickly break line of sight and since you fired the gun that Officer could have shot you so there go your hostage rights.

Also, may I ask, why you didn't flee the scene after the failed plan? I don't see any good in staying in the reception of a city Police Station waiting around to kill Officers whereas realistically, shooting up a PD would result in quite the numbers of Officers arriving on scene shortly after the shots. I and Frankie ran around to the back as it would be 3.4 to run at you head on. During of which you had around 10-15 seconds to flee either on foot or by car but yet you stand there hoping to increase your KD. And you blame me for the loss of the gun, So here if what I propose, I recommend you sleep on this as not only is it 1 am for both of us but you have clearly failed to look at the bigger picture and had you done so you may still have that AK which I am guessing is one of the rods fueling this AR.

I am going to go to bed and I recommend you should too. Otherwise, I am happy to give you tonights final word should you take it and I will be happy to provide both my Demo and replies tomorrow.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Showed no intent to follow gunpoint, literally turned around and ran. You didn't know how close I was to you, I could have sprinted after you.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I didn't hear you too good either. Either you had that new whisper mode thing on or you just trying not to wake neighbours up but whatever the reason being I go in see a man pointing a gun.
Seeing a gun is good enough, thats obviously why you ran.
Also, may I ask, why you didn't flee the scene after the failed plan? I don't see any good in staying in the reception of a city Police Station waiting around to kill Officers whereas realistically, shooting up a PD would result in quite the numbers of Officers arriving on scene shortly after the shots. I and Frankie ran around to the back as it would be 3.4 to run at you head on.
Make an AR and I'll tell you
hoping to increase your KD.
This is correct.
I recommend you sleep on this as not only is it 1 am for both of us but you have clearly failed to look at the bigger picture and had you done so you may still have that AK which I am guessing is one of the rods fueling this AR.
I have 36 AK's it's fine, I wouldn't even make a RR. The purpose of this AR is you had no intention to follow gunpoint. I told you come inside and you ran immediately. I could have chased after you outside PD but obviously more would arrive by then if you panicked. I'm not going to peak a door after you decided to run from gunpoint.

Gn I hope this song helps you sleep:

Reaction score
Seeing a gun is good enough, thats obviously why you ran.
It's not if you intend to take someone hostage. I thought you were just gonna straight up shoot me.
This is correct.
So you admit to breaking 3.4 by staying in the PD after failing to take a hostage inside the Reception of the PD and then failing to shoot me after I quickly ran away and broke your line of sight (as seen in the video) thus pretty much making you KOS to increase your KD?
The purpose of this AR is you had no intention to follow gunpoint. I told you come inside and you ran immediately. I could have chased after you outside PD but obviously more would arrive by then if you panicked. I'm not going to peak a door after you decided to run from gunpoint.
I already told you, you were quiet af and I was unable to pick up that enough to an extent where I even took notice of the command. All I saw is I went in, saw a gun, heard quiet to no commands and I swiftly and quickly ran around the door and broke line of sight. Nothing wrong with that, You can even see that you made an attempt to kill me after I broke line of sight but you failed because I got away soo quickly. And I think as you have greater gun power you could have quickly pushed and run away before more officers were to respond. You were rinning the dinner bell by standing there and twiddling your thumbs.

You were in a bad position thus I was able to quickly move around the door and again break line of sight as seen from the video.

btw cheers for the song <3

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I am sympathetic because how quick it all happened and think you're very lucky I didnt sprint out after you which I easily could have. I do believe you had no intention to follow gunpoint regardless. I stayed inside PD because I had cover, I didnt know if you were camping the door and knew there was another cop after I shot at you. I knew you went around when I heard the other door but didnt know if there was another cop watching the front door considering it was my only exit would have been the best thing to do.

Where can I view my KD?

Close AR

Status
Not open for further replies.