Close this admins, dont worry anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dont worry admins anymore, I dont think he should be banned, also i didint pay close attention, just disregard it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: QualityLolz/ Craig Barton

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Segeco/ Katie Reynolds
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80659775

Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was going to the car dealer and then we were talking on steam, he said "speed so we can have a chase" i go "no thanks" so he arrest me for 3 years, he also chased me for no reason.

Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.co.nz/#!DoBFxRDZ!H_Yg-VJxrC-Y_Hh7OoYgZu38wPBtgztkz63Sra8qlWo

Tick: Near the end ish(i think this means time)

Your Steam/In-game Name: QualityLolz/ Craig Barton

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Segeco/ Katie Reynolds
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80659775

Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was going to the car dealer and then we were talking on steam, he said "speed so we can have a chase" i go "no thanks" so he arrest me for 3 years, he also chased me for no reason.

Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.co.nz/#!DoBFxRDZ!H_Yg-VJxrC-Y_Hh7OoYgZu38wPBtgztkz63Sra8qlWo

Tick: Near the end ish(i think this means time)
+Support: this person was bossing me around when he was the same rank as me.

Reaction score
Let me explain my side.
I pulled over Craig for speeding (Speeding to park).
I was going to let him off but he decided to not comply with my needs,
Halfway through me talking to him, Hassel decides to join his side on the arrest. He told me later that Craig was blackmailing him on steam. In order to not get blocked by Craig he decided to team with Craig against Me. I was dragging him around and puting him on my bonnet, but he decided to not comply with the /me Function. As he ran away i decided to hit him after many warnings. He then got abusive calling me a "Stupid Fuck" and other disrespectful names.

Then towards the end Hassel decided to release him without warning. Therefore my suspect could of got away. I managed to arrest him for Law 8.0. And i let him off the ticket.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.