Close this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Muzz/Matt Jaeger
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jacob.Hatch/Jay Hatch
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234554157
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 putting your life at risk as he was gunpointed by my friend and didn't cooperate as he drove away.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Last edited:
Reaction score
INVOLVED

I am the person who GP'ed the officer, I GP'ed the officer just when he got in he started his engine and he drove off while i was ordering him to stop. I wanted to kill him and use the car as cover against cops but because of him driving off so i couldnt have cover to shoot at the cops. I later got arrested for that. I also sprayed on his car when he tried driving off but he just didnt stop at all.

Reaction score
Pretty sure I was TFU at the time, you were being shot at by all the TFU and already shooting prior to gun pointing. If the officer had got out he would've been guaranteed to die, driving away would've been the best chances for survival.

Further evidence btw
1564925723060.png

Reaction score
"I wanted to kill him", he probably drove away to avoid his death, you have just confirmed that your intentions were to kill so he was in the right to drive off.

Reaction score
George wolf was TFU and How can i give evidence of that? That's just a thing i wanted to do in my mind I couldnt because he drove off

Reaction score
At that point of only me gunpointing and me and saying get out doesnt mean that im going to kill him.

Reaction score
ikr, I got away though. Although half an hour later i got arrested for shooting at cops which i did earlier. Im not saying i want my gun back because i still would've died against 7 cops

Reaction score

Hello, I apologise for taking a fair amount of time to reply today as I have seen this action request. Yet, multiple members of this community have targeted me and I have had to be defending myself against other allegations.

After consulting an ex-staff member for advice I have written a statement regarding this situation:

Whilst the situation that led up to the incident took place, multiple officers were murdered by armed suspects attempting to break out suspects in custody. Once I had the suspect in my vehicle - as I was aware I was undercover from multiple TFOs - I began to drive away; it was clear that I was at threat of death as soon as @Zexinity pulled a firearm. Weighing out the benefits to an attempt to flee and the risk to my life, it was clear that I was more likely to survive this situation if I attempted to drive away, such as I did. Situations like this gun pointing happen very often, it was clear in this situation that under 3.6 and 3.4 I acted correctly by preserving my life and entrusting that TFOs on the scene would provide sufficient assistance.

I understand the frustration of the users involved in how they were somewhat thwarted in their attempt to break out @MuZZ yet I can still clearly state I acted within the rules and wholeheartedly believe the staff team will support me on this matter.

I will not be responding to any questions that are not proposed by staff members directly and will consistently follow rule 1.4.

Thank you.

Reaction score
I already get that you acted under 3.6, I know you were not wrong after fatgeorge explained it to me. And further then that it's up to Muzz since he made the AR

Reaction score
As you were acting under 3.6 i will make this post removed as it will get nowhere. And also the tfu was shooting @Zexinity that i didn’t really see that at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.