Commonwealth Applications:

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1235

I have been very busy this week and have not been on as much as I would like to. This is mainly down to my G-Mod being buggy and crashing (I'm working on it) and I shall be more active on the server by the weekend

May all of those who have been ACCEPTED, please try and get on the server at 18:00 (6pm) GMT (British Time) so that I may invite you to the organisation.

To find out what time 6pm GMT is for you use this : http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Reaction score
OOC Info:
Name:
Joey Marrey
Time-zone: GMT
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
How active are you on the server?: Every day I play a fair amount, I do love the server, I am usually Cops as I'm saving money for vip :)
Steam Name (Optional): ShadowJoey
Any Bans/Warnings within the past 30 days?: Never been banned
Ever been banned for longer than 3 months?: nope

IC Info:
Name:
Joey Marrey
Firearms skill: 6
What car do you own? None :(

Why should we let you join?
Well; I have made good friends with Joao, He recommended that I joined - I also don't break the rules, neither do I break the laws allot :3 And I really would like more opportunities for RP; as you probably know having a civ. character with nobody to play with is fairly hard

What skills can you bring to The Commonwealth?
I am very good at driving and fire-fights, and I do try be friendly to everyone, even if they break the rules, I attempt to befriend them

What makes you stand out compared to other applicants?
I've never been known to be a bad player, I always try stick to the rules... And I'm actually a magical Super wizard from 3044! I have a little booklet i made with all the rules and laws next to me, and a map :D

Which part are you applying for?
Soldier
(Standard member who follows all orders)

Last edited:
Reaction score
OOC Info
Name:
Marian
Time-zone: GMT+2
Do you have a microphone?: Of course, it is 2015 after all.
How active are you on the server?: Everyday any day.
Steam Name (Optional): Marian
Any Bans/Warnings within the past 30 days?: Nope, my history is clean like a baby butt.
Ever been banned for longer than 3 months?: Nope.

IC Info
Name:
Jimmy Franson
Firearms skill: 12
What car do you own? (If you do): I do not.

My grandpa always told me: ''Many hands make light work.''. So, I'm looking to offer this organization two extra hands to help it grow stronger and bigger. Teamwork is the key to the gate of victory, and I'm looking to go through that gate followed by the rest of this organization. For one man it is hard to do something big, but for many men, that task is achieveable. You should let me in this organization because I understand the concept of teamwork, co-operation and work.

I'm quite the working type and I'm able to bring ressources to the organization to make it stronger and bigger. Also, I have a social character, therefore I know how to act around others and how to work with them. I can listen to orders and complete the tasks given by my superiors without any difficulties, and I can work with other members in order to complete a task. I'm constient that I must respect my superiors and obey to them, wich makes perfect sense.

Nothing, I'm not here to be the best, I'm here to contribute to the organization and be one of the gears that run the engine of this oganization. In my opinion, there shouldn't be a best member. The best member should be US. Why have one member on top when we can all be on top?

Soldier.

I changed my mind. If an admin can remove this it'll be appreciated.

Last edited:
Reaction score
OOC Info
Name:
Marian (lol)
Time-zone: GMT+2
Do you have a microphone?: It's 2015... do you really have to ask this question?
How active are you on the server?: Everyday any day.
Steam Name (Optional): Marian (double lol)
Any Bans/Warnings within the past 30 days?: Nope, my history is clean like a baby butt.
Ever been banned for longer than 3 months?: Nein.

IC Info
Name:
Jimmy Franson
Firearms skill: 11
What car do you own? (If you do): I do not.

You should let me join because you simply NEED a bald member like me. I can obey orders no problem, I don't have problems when it comes to crime or revenge, and I know how to produce that green stuff the good or bad way. I also have a social character.

My shooting skills are decent, but I'm better at CQC. I can spend some good time in bringing ressources to the organization and I can also produce firearms.

Reading the above would answer. I'm simply the best.

Soldier (Standard member who follows all orders)
With this application I don't want to be like : ''Haha, you all suck, I'm the best!''. I just wanted to say I know what I'm doing, that's it.

M

Reaction score
Name: Chris
Do you have a microphone?: Yep.
How active are you on the server?: I've played for like a week-a-time every now and then in the past 3 months, but now I can spend longer here.
Steam Name (Optional): |AFF| Christmas
Any Bans/Warnings within the past 30 days?: No.
Ever been banned for longer than 3 months?: No.

Name: Ben Katrina
Firearms skill: 1
What car do you own? (If you do) Chevvy spark

Why should we let you join? I really enjoy RP and FPS, especially in the PH community. As such, I rarely break the rules (I think I have like, one warning for a U-Turn. I've always wanted to be in an org that has some great banter and are really successful, and the Commonwealth was recommended to me for this.

I am not resourceful (yet) in terms of skills and knowledge around gangs (I used to play as the EMS a lot), but I am a fast learner and will adopt your strategy very quickly.

I know when I need to be serious, or not-so serious :)

What part are you applying for?
Soldier

Happy holidays!

Reaction score
OOC Info: White Male,
Name: Jack Littlewood
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, HyperX.
How active are you on the server?: I am beginning to get more active now. I'd say around 13 hours a week. This can become much more higher it all depends on my OOC Life.
Steam Name (Optional): TheRealAvenger
Any Bans/Warnings within the past 30 days?: Nope.
Ever been banned for longer than 3 months?: Nope.

IC Info: I am quick on the feet and I gether intel my scouting bases day and night and I run the night operations with my skilled 'spec ops' tactics.
Name: Jack Littlewood
Firearms skill: Think its 13.
What car do you own? (If you do)
Mazda RX-8 Green Edition.

Why should we let you join? I use to be great friends with both you and Nothelle and I am also great at operations. I am also very funny and I like fooling around in-game with people. I also love Roleplaying and I promise myself to roleplay to a good standard where people will begin to like me in-game. I always try and help with every small bit in an org such as if my friend has been arrested for 10 years for a major crime I will gather up a team and take back what is mine aka my friend :D. I am also a very good listener, I do things which people make me do unless I get provoked.

What skills can you bring to The Commonwealth? I cam bring courage and determination to the org and help get info on other orgs so we know what we are up against.

What makes you stand out compared to other applicants? Well, I have much more experience with Duffy and Nothelle and how you roll in game since we use to be buds :p.

What role are you applying for? I will have any but I prefer a new role, possibly a scout or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.