Reaction score
Punishment Type: Communication Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: rxsm
Your Roleplay Name: Xiao Tinga
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79476562

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was identified as somebody who has [repeatedly / seriously] violated basic conduct rules or have demonstrated a course of conduct that is toxic, disrespectful, or a safeguarding concern.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I believe this appeal should be considered as, since my friends who have recently received permanent bans have not been on said server, I have been able to branch out and meet more people on PERPheads, and realise this is not the right community to be acting this way on. While no server should accept the treatment that I was giving, this one definitely should not. I do apologise for my actions said towards staff, as well as players that lead towards my communications ban, as well as my Community Resolution, I would like to make it known my behaviour has changed since the ban was issued, even though it was not that long ago. I have improved visibly and while there is still room for improvement I would like to show I am worth being removed from the communications restriction.

Status
Not open for further replies.