Content Bug Report (Pumpkin growing process comes up as an Error)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Type of Bug: Content

Description of the Bug: Pumpkin growing process comes up as an Error

How to reproduce the Bug: Remove all content, including CSS, from gmod and only have perp content.
Try growing a pumpkin and see it comes up as an error (Not the pumpkin itself but the grass surrounding it)

Time Stamp: N/A

Errors: Comes up as an error

Media: N/A

Upvote 0

Sam

Reaction score
Type of Bug: Content

Description of the Bug: Pumpkin growing process comes up as an Error

How to reproduce the Bug: Remove all content, including CSS, from gmod and only have perp content.
Try growing a pumpkin and see it comes up as an error (Not the pumpkin itself but the grass surrounding it)

Time Stamp: N/A

Errors: Comes up as an error

Media: N/A
You must be missing perp content then, the bush thing is a part of the content pack. Do you still have this issue?

Reaction score
You must be missing perp content then, the bush thing is a part of the content pack. Do you still have this issue?
I fixed it by downloading CSS and at the time had all the content downloaded for perp as that was the only error.

Sam

Reaction score
I fixed it by downloading CSS and at the time had all the content downloaded for perp as that was the only error.
Is the prop coming up as a red ERROR or is it just purple and black material on it?

Sam

Reaction score
Red error
I can't see how CSS would have anything to do with it then. The bush is a custom model located in the jarheads folder, models/Jarheads/Props/bushgreenbig.mdl. But have been something unrelated like bad workshop cache or something :meh: PM me if it happens again

Status
Not open for further replies.