CS:GO help!

Reaction score
Always keep your crosshairs at head level. Your not gonna win a gun fight by shooting their shins.

Reaction score
Always keep your crosshairs at head level. Your not gonna win a gun fight by shooting their shins.
Not only this but recoil control is also very important. My aim is somewhat poo in CS:GO (This is more different in CS 1.6 and CSS, it's more hard to master in CS:GO as crouching does not help with your accuracy anymore) so go on some practice maps you can find on the workshop and make yourself familiar with some recoil control or spray patterns. You don't want to make 1 shot on head level and the others go directly above them or somewhere else.

Something else you can do is find the correct sensitivity and get yourself a decent crosshair. You can make one on this website or on this map or use my dynamic one
Code:
cl_crosshair_drawoutline "0"
cl_crosshair_dynamic_maxdist_splitratio "0.35"
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_innermod "1"
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_outermod "0.5"
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitdist "7"
cl_crosshair_outlinethickness "0.500000"
cl_crosshair_sniper_width "1"
cl_crosshairalpha "245.000000"
cl_crosshaircolor "5"
cl_crosshaircolor_b "0"
cl_crosshaircolor_g "255"
cl_crosshaircolor_r "0"
cl_crosshairdot "0"
cl_crosshairgap "2.000000"
cl_crosshairgap_useweaponvalue "0"
cl_crosshairscale "0"
cl_crosshairsize "5.500000"
cl_crosshairstyle "5"
cl_crosshairthickness "0.500000"
cl_crosshairusealpha "1"
cl_fixedcrosshairgap "1"
And something for fun, adjust your viewmodel on this map if you don't like the default one

Reaction score
Never get too desperate, and that means that Auto snipers are a "no no".

Reaction score
Just play the game more and get experienced.
Watch all the tips and tricks videos that aren't WarOwl and you'll make some progress.
Don't play like you've got missing limbs (aka crouching around the map like a sexual predator).

Edit: Don't be shit like JjjJjjJJJJjJJJJJjjjJackier

Last edited:
Reaction score
Imo the best way to get better at csgo is watch others play / watch tutorials
Like @lelios1 said Warowl is someone you could watch to get to know the basics.
For the more advanced gameplay in csgo I suggest watching Voo csgo as his tutorials are very detailed and they have helped me alot. Youtube Channel from voo CSGO

Reaction score
Watching summit's stream, he said to play DM.

My personal tip is to avoid valve DM because it's 64 tick. Use community DM servers that are 128 tick and you should become a better player as whilst you're improving aim, you're going to improve your movement etc. Also, play matchmaking until you're MG+ and move onto faceit and maybe esea or cevo if you do well enough.