cya all

• Thread starter Deleted member 6228
  • Start date

Deleted member 6228

With majority of everyone I know being banned or have left, I have a lot going on irl and need to focus on my work and the people close to me, got kicked out of the plpd instantly without warning because I forgot to made a report, coupled with not really knowing anyone ingame anymore, not being suitable for enforcer

going to leave perp, I may be back one day but as of now theres no motivation to play and no reason too. going to let the slate wipe clean and return in the future if I have motivation too
Its been a fun time.
@Cole you probably wont see this but you accepting me into your bases changed perp forever for me. I got to know people and you put me down a path which made perp the best it could be, so i thank you.
@Dom_ thanks for acceptin me into olsen for a few days, it was a laugh, id tag husky and feng too but rip him, its been a fuckin enjoyable time
@ShadowJoey you helped me out in the plpd and i thank you for that but its gone to shit now
@Shokron13 the one israeli i liked, i miss the good wagwan and the shit we got up too, u taught me a lot about perp and are the reason i probably even got accepted by a lot of ppl
@John Daymon thanks for being a chill staff member, probably one of the only ones i liked along with @Racxes
@atomic_wizard @Rhys :) will miss u both chill pals

Reaction score
@Cole you probably wont see this

You underestimate my activity :p , even though I cant be active in-game, I check the forums every day. It fills my heart with joy hearing that I made your experience a better one, I am very glad to have met you. Ultimately, I am sure that you will be back in the PD soon, I will return 26th June 2018 - see you then ;)