Cya Guys

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've recently been thinking about what I'm going to do. I've come to a decision that I'll be very inactive. I have stuff to do in real life now, such as finding a job. I'd rather be out in the world making something of my self than sat here all day playing a game. I've loved all my time here, it's been well over a year now. I'll still be on sometimes to come and play with you guys and sometimes come on the teamspeak to have a chat with you guys but I've just lost general interest in the gamemode. Well not even gamemode, Garry's Mod and not even Garry's Mod, computers. Like I said I'll be more social now in the real world, I've spent all my summer Holidays playing Perpheads and I enjoyed every moment of it.

I'd like to thank the following people;

Mannerwaffel - For being very supportive recently and influencing some of my decisions.

Ayjay - Exactly the same as manner, big insperation.

Evil - For letting me into the Belinskys and giving me many opertunities which made me want to play perpheads even more. Also learned me a lot of things.

Lockwood - Same as above. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't of enjoyed roleplay here as much.

Chrissy - Poontang

Swiper - For giving me the oppertunity to prove myself to the community that I could somehow be a staff member. By all means I would of loved it, but I don't really see a point in me carrying on something I do not enjoy as much anymore to the extent where I want to play it everyday.

Hax - For being silent but deadly, many times he has saved my life by pistoling someone down, very devious, haha.

Creepis - You're an extrememly friendly guy, one of my better friends within the community. Awesome guy deserves to go far in this community.

Abdi - Abdi's always been awesome and friendly to me, good luck in the community.

3bitzeret - He's also helped me a lot in the community giving me advise. Which I'm thankful of.

Trande - For being a complete pussy, I'm joking haha; you're great at roleplay. I love how you switch personalities when you switch jobs. Very smart thing to do, haha.

I've probably missed a lot of names, but hey ho. Those were on the top of my head. I wish all you guys the best, and until I return; cya :)

Reaction score
y u do dis? Well i am better off to kill myself now. Goodbye Liam, I will see you in 80-90 years when you are dead aswell. Thanks for the great times we had in roleplay and on TS and I would have loved to see your next attempt to join the staff team but I guess that is not in consideration anymore. You sure will be missed here.

With love -Paul

Trande

Sad to see you leave. Don't be away for too long, we have to cook more meth in Regal 4.

Reaction score
Hey Liam, it was nice to get to know you OOC and I wish you the best. You're a good guy.

Reaction score
Bye Liam :( </3 So sad to see some of my favorite people go. I hope the best of luck to you in the future and moving on with your life. I had a lot of fun with you, when it comes to running 3 people over with Ayjay's raptor or just shooting down the whole entire police force after robbing the bank. Again, good luck to you man.

Reaction score
1ZYPnFw.jpg

A true Belinsky, good luck with your future endeavors

Reaction score
Bye, sad too see you leave even It's just for a period of time or who knows. Hope you'll get interest back for the server in some time. Your a good guy, only met you OOC and sometimes IC though but your awesome.

Deleted member 5920

Byeee, good knowing you despite you telling me to kill myself (several times). Byee, hope you come back.

Reaction score
See ya Liam :)

I'll remember those 'family trips' where someone either ended up dead, or forcefully married.

As EVIL said, a true Belinsky and a good friend. Good luck in the 'real' world, but I'm sure I've not heard of that gamemode XD

Reaction score
Shame to see a good friend go, best of luck bro. Hope everything turns out great for you!! -Lewis ;) <3