Darkest Hour: Europe '44-'45

Reaction score
Darkest Hour: Europe '44-'45 is a fan made conversion of the Unreal Tournament mod Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45, a first person realism based shooter that stands out from the crowd by focusing on the eastern front with the two factions being the German Wermacht and the Russian Red Army. The game focused on realism, great weapons function and tactics based gameplay, all of which have been improved and shifted 1,350 miles west to the western front in Darkest Hour, with a faction change to the American, British and Canadian forces versus the German war machine.
c5e0c2745e.jpg

The end goal of this post is to recruit members of this community to join the poster in his conquest against the filthy subhuman west/ tyranny driven Gerry scum. Any remarks of a nationalist or generally prejudiced stance are to be taken in good humour and not whined about by shit-bitch Tumblr types or by those easily triggered by laughing.
So, I need friends to play this game with. It's a tactical realism based shooter and I'm not getting far without dependable squadmates with IQ's above 90 and the knowledge of how to use a throwing weapon that the Frenchies named after a fruit!

(A grenade, dumbass).

Ya boy Frankie needs friends on the battlefield, and boy are there are plenty of them - big ones too.

f4ec4f98be.jpg

2fdfa53781.jpg

38d0452248.jpg

ecc939257e.jpg

This was just to introduce the community to the game.
Now I would suggest you look up a few videos and maybe a tutorial or two, but I have that many here, courtesy of the 29th Infantry, the largest clan in Darkest hour.

Hopefully you'll be interested and looking to buy, in which case I can tell you that it comes with the Steam edition of Red Orchestra: Ostfront '41-45 as well as the sadly almost dead Mare Nostrum.

5e7d00d302.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/1280/

d9c5e9fc27.jpg

Last edited: