Deathrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Deathrow is a relentless organisation founded and lead by Top Dogs (Oliver Cheng and Scott Bord) working a long side those of society that have been assigned to Death's Row , providing security out of unity of those that we have recruited

28A503E34D93376193CD8DE697D8175147BF2F34

Roster
--------------------------------------------

------Top Dog------

Oliver Cheng
Scott Bord
-----Bottom Dog-----
Jack Morman
----Exile----
Jazz Douglas
Roman Fielding
---Outcast---
Garry Arnolds
Larson Cheng
Thomas Jones
Seno Heikichi
Josh Washington
--Fugitive--
Juan Johnson
Lucy Arnolds
Thomas Gunn
Harry Doman
James Vorter
Kyle Zepol
Harry Knight
Slava Alikov
Max Alikov
Tommy Gun
Reginald Geeza
Ryan Henderson
Jonathan Good
John Hermandez
-Outsider-
Felix White
Harold Hate/Tyler Coverton
Axel Hyde
Peter Hoxton
Hayden Dunno
James Priisholm
George Knight
Jonathan Good
Duncan Feluxa
Victoria Rasmussen

CB2DEB0F2C07D53F3A521E241652EE2080FA9539

Andy Henderson -- 'Kicked for stealing off an org member within 30 minutes of being in the organisation' (See Scott Bord or Jack Morman)
Ranks
Top Dog -
Leader of Deathrow, in charge of everyone within the organisation
Exile - Second in command, Leader's second hand man. Generally seen leading lower ranks when no Top Dog is present
Outcast - More trusted member of the organisation, makes suitable decisions for the organisation and ensures that the organisation members are doing what they should be doing
Fugitive - A member of the organisation whom has earnt their place in the organisation and become trusted enough to have a long-term placement within th organisation
Outsider - Members of the organisation of which are on trial and are not to be trusted completely as of yet, must prove themselves

Allies
The Sanchez Family

Enemies
Solntsevskaya Bratva

Join information
If you wish to be put on Deathrow then find a Deathrow member ingame and ask for a place, join fee is currently $20, 000

Uniform
Red explicé jacket
[Picture will be supplied soon]
Car colour must be any shade of red, grey or black
Recent Changes [Week Beginning [22/02]
  • Introduced a join fee due to overwhelming population [$20, 000]
  • Bottom Dog rank introduced
  • Car colours introducted; Red, Grey or Black (any shade)

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • "The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good day, Deathrow.
    Pakhan of the Russian mafia, Maxim Lazovsky here.
    I am here to request an alliance between our two Orgaizations.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let us arrange a meet and talk things over, I see no reason not to hold an alliance with the Russian Mafia. Call 745-8817 in around 1 and a half hours and we can arrange a meet.

Amber Powell

id like to say sorry on behalf of -=IronSide Crafting Co.=- and the despicable behavior while ive been on a short break, all the offending members have been released.

Reaction score
Scott, I never seem to see you in game. Tell me your bank number on the forums and I can pay you money in game, thanks.

Daragh // Jonathan Good.

Deleted member 1235

Perhaps remove the repeated names *cough harry knight, harry doman* which appear to be there just to make it look bigger. I've never seen 95% of these people. Do you all play at like 5am or something?
or are they all a communist conspiracy erected by @Trande

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
-The Sanchez Family- would like to create a alliance between our organization. Please let me know wether you decide to accept it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.