Debit Card and card machines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main idea : to add debit cards so you do not have to carry cash on you at all times to be able to purchase things. Also a card reader purchasable from the electronics shop so shop owners can accept payment by card.

Why it should be added: i believe that this would be a good feature to add as it adds that extra bit of realism and it is a convenient thing to have , it would also make it harder to steal money and a lot easier than having to run to an ATM every time you need to buy something.This would also be a much more secure way of paying shop owners.

Pros :more convenient , more realistic , safer , harder to mug
cons :none that i can see

Reaction score
A few cons I see with this are:

It won't make stealing money harder, it will make it impossible since everyone will be using a credit card.
How is harder to mug a pro? and how is it safer?

Reaction score
The addition of a credit card would also mean the addition of a proper banking system where if you put money on your credit card you would have to pay the bill. The debt card would be pretty cool aswell but personally I find it easier jus to use good ole cash.

Reaction score
Denied
Please make a discussion post first, posting rules shown below:

• Rate ideas based on the person posting or involved in the discussion
    • Rate ideas because you were told to
    • Say you do or do not support ideas without a reason (adding realism or RP are not valid reasons)
    • Post ideas without having a discussion first to work out details you may have over looked or gain other feedback. These will be denied regardless of how good they might be.
    • Disrespect others for their idea/opinion
    • Post ideas which only serve to benefit yourself or friends
    • Post ideas from a discussion if you were not the OP, unless they give you permission to do so.
    • Post ideas which have been explicitly denied less than 6 months ago
    • Post ideas which are on the "Do not suggest" list (tbd)

Status
Not open for further replies.