DELETED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Please upload a full demo so that we can see what happened without all your errors.

But from what I can see (which isn't much due to errors) you stalled RP by not dropping even when you told you multiple times to drop it, if anyone you were the one who broke the rules.

Last edited:

JRW

Reaction score
why and how would i stall rp, this is quite bias as you are jessicas close friend, and your saying what she has told you to say, and even with the errors you can see mee dropping everything, a mugging is a mugging, im dropping items so how can i be stalling??
[DOUBLEPOST=1438602281,1438602140][/DOUBLEPOST]so how do u like dem apples [url=http://steamsignature.com][/URL]

Reaction score
(Cant comment, on phone)

I am friends with her yes, but you can not deny that you stalled rp because she told you many times to drop the remmington, saying you thought it was a joke is invalid too, if you thought it was a joke then why did you drop everything but not the gun? Even after being told several times in and out of charactertly. In the tenplate is required to upload a demo.

JRW

Reaction score
one, i was not stalling, two i thaught it was a joke because i was told it was a joke, and shes done it before, and 3 you have to admit ur bias, as ur a good friend of hers, and you dont like me, thats my opinion

Reaction score
In here defence, sorry if this is to stingy, but you where delaying roleplay so you didnt drop it so your buddy tome could get a gun.

Reaction score
Its not about who is holding you at gunpoint it is if you are at gunpoint no matter who it is the gun is the danger and there is a finger on the trigger. The only reason why you should not abide by gunpoint is if you are aware that the gun is not loaded or you are in a standoff situation.

JRW

Reaction score
I believe the staff member that is dealing with the ban requests wants a full demo as this is just a video filled with errors
i understand that but it takes 9 hours to render aparently,
[DOUBLEPOST=1438605211,1438605146][/DOUBLEPOST]
Its not about who is holding you at gunpoint it is if you are at gunpoint no matter who it is the gun is the danger and there is a finger on the trigger. The only reason why you should not abide by gunpoint is if you are aware that the gun is not loaded or you are in a standoff situation.
i understand that, but i wouldnt stall, and it may look like i gave time for tom to get a gun but that wasnt the case, i was dropping my stuff
[DOUBLEPOST=1438605248][/DOUBLEPOST]i know, but i dont see the point? isnt that enough evidence?

Reaction score
i understand that but it takes 9 hours to render aparently,
[DOUBLEPOST=1438605211,1438605146][/DOUBLEPOST]
i understand that, but i wouldnt stall, and it may look like i gave time for tom to get a gun but that wasnt the case, i was dropping my stuff
[DOUBLEPOST=1438605248][/DOUBLEPOST]i know, but i dont see the point? isnt that enough evidence?
Upload the full demo so that the staff member can look into the ban request himself instead of your broken video

Reaction score
MY EYES!
they are burning...and bleeding..

both in the same time

M

Reaction score
Locked.jpg

OP retracted the ban request.​

Status
Not open for further replies.