Server Suggestion Delivery Info

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Descriptive delivery
Suggestion Description: When you make an order, you can forget:

1) what you ordered
2) how much has it been since you ordered
3) when your order will expire
4) whether you made an order or not.

A cool feature that would fix this would be to work up the UI of the delivery app to start a timer and include it in it to showcase how long until your order is expired. Eliminating problem 2, 3 and 4. Additionally, there should be a sidebar that appears when you make an order showing what your order is.

Why should this be added?:
- QoL
- Saves time
- Convenient
- Efficient
- Helps couriers and customers work together better.

What negatives could this have?:
- Can't think of any tbh

Reaction score
Strangely this already happens via text message if there is no courier and its sent to an npc. The text message shows the list of items and the "ready for pickup" followup message has the standard text timestamp. Gotta imagine it would be quick to fix it so that it sends the same summary when a courier is online

Reaction score
Strangely this already happens via text message if there is no courier and its sent to an npc. The text message shows the list of items and the "ready for pickup" followup message has the standard text timestamp. Gotta imagine it would be quick to fix it so that it sends the same summary when a courier is online
i don't see how this solves any of the 4 problems reliably.

Reaction score
i don't see how this solves any of the 4 problems reliably.
1) what you ordered
The text message lists what you ordered
The text message has a timestamp
The text message exists and has a time stamp

I’m saying this text message already happens when you order it to an NPC when there is no courier, but a simple fix could also send the message when there is a courier.

Reaction score
1) what you ordered
The text message lists what you ordered
time stamp doesn't have a timer that shows when your order expires nor does anybody normally just know when orders expire. This also needs deduction and subtraction, making the process more tedious and inconvenient when a simple timer fixes it.
The text message exists and has a time stamp

I’m saying this text message already happens when you order it to an NPC when there is no courier, but a simple fix could also send the message when there is a courier.
the message stays regardless, the idea is for an extra sidebar to appear and a timer when an order is active so that it is easy to identify that the only reason it's visible is because an order is placed.

Reaction score
time stamp doesn't have a timer that shows when your order expires nor does anybody normally just know when orders expire. This also needs deduction and subtraction, making the process more tedious and inconvenient when a simple timer fixes it.

the message stays regardless, the idea is for an extra sidebar to appear and a timer when an order is active so that it is easy to identify that the only reason it's visible is because an order is placed.

Sorry to hear you have the memory of a theoretical goldfish, The timestamp provides a start time of your package and if you are incapable of remembering in such a short time what you ordered maybe you should keep a physical record of what you order or wait until it gets delivered like in real life if you are unable to remember what you bought.

I do not want an extra menu to pop up as those are hella annoying when just playing the game and this one is HIGHLY unnecessary as if you are incapable of remembering what you ordered, the only solution I would like is the one of @mimeyy where you are able to get a message with the details which first of all cuts the coding and implementing time by 95% but also is the least disruptive to the game.

Just ask the devs nicely of what the limits are of expiry and do the BASIC math you are forced to learn or ask ChatGPT if you are incapable to do so.

Very unnecessary suggestion on the scale you want to implement it, message systems exist for a reason (just implement a message saying X order and it solves about 75% of your problems, the other 25% is just a quick question to the devs.

Reaction score
This is something I suggested sometime ago. I was gonna consider this a duplicate, but my suggestion is easier to implement as it only expands on something that already exists.

Reaction score
Sorry to hear you have the memory of a theoretical goldfish, The timestamp provides a start time of your package and if you are incapable of remembering in such a short time what you ordered maybe you should keep a physical record of what you order or wait until it gets delivered like in real life if you are unable to remember what you bought.

I do not want an extra menu to pop up as those are hella annoying when just playing the game and this one is HIGHLY unnecessary as if you are incapable of remembering what you ordered, the only solution I would like is the one of @mimeyy where you are able to get a message with the details which first of all cuts the coding and implementing time by 95% but also is the least disruptive to the game.

Just ask the devs nicely of what the limits are of expiry and do the BASIC math you are forced to learn or ask ChatGPT if you are incapable to do so.

Very unnecessary suggestion on the scale you want to implement it, message systems exist for a reason (just implement a message saying X order and it solves about 75% of your problems, the other 25% is just a quick question to the devs.
This whole essay can be summed up with “haha you bad memory, also each player ask devs each time they want to learn expiry time for their order.” Let me remind you, convenience is a main benefit here.

When you’re playing perp, especially as a criminal or a cop. You quickly forget track of time and you’re busy. It’s way more convenient and efficient not just for players but for devs to add a timer to automatically count for you at least.

Reaction score
For the memory issue a text checklist of ordered items might suffice but I just don’t see this as a necessity.