Deploy-able speed cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Link: https://perpheads.com/threads/place-able-speed-cameras-for-speed-enforcer.17820/
Main Idea: There would be a new item added to the speed enforcer job which would allow them to catch speeding vehicles at various location, 2 per speed enforcer.
Description: When you are a speed enforcer currently there are very low "safe" areas to set up a "speed trap" such as in the suburbs, the city, or the bazaar parking. So, the idea is that you would be given a speed camera item that can be placed and when a vehicle goes past it at speeds higher than allowed (speed enforcers would set the speed above they allow, such as 42 in a 35 is acceptable but anymore is not) the speed enforcers would get a notification of the vehicles make and model or even a picture could show on the side which would allow the vehicle to then be found and impounded.
Why should it be added: This should be added as having this allows for more speeding criminals to be caught such as the super-cars, this would mean the traffic officers don't have to sit in one spot waiting for someone to speed passed meaning they can't patrol and catch other people breaking traffic laws.
Pros:
- More speeding criminals will be found
- Officers wont be committing 3.4
- Officers can still patrol instead of sitting and doing one task
Cons:
- Speed camera could be hit
- Speed camera could be obstructed

Last edited:
Reaction score
wcZGYLN.png

+Support

Will make the job a lot more interesting and will certainly make the job a bit more popular than it already is. If you do some tactical camera placement I am sure the city will make a lot of money from this. People will have to be a lot more careful when driving around though however - including me.

(thread moved also)

Reaction score
Denied.

Due to the length of time this thread has been open, it will now be moved to the Denied section.

Status
Not open for further replies.