Different mayor vote system thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: As the title suggests.

Short explanation (in notes):
- Change the voting system so when you're doing something it doesn't randomly pop up, and in some cases make you die.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Because when the vote starts you're stuck on the voting screen and this may cause you to die in some situations.

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would love one of those menus that show up on the side of the screen like in CS go when you play on a custom server and the vote map thing comes up where you press a button like 1-5 and vote instead of using the mouse, and you're still able to move around.

+support

Reaction score
It should be a notification saying "Mayor election votes" on the top right, then you press a button and it shows up like the normal voting.

Reaction score
How about we give people 15 mins to goto the npc to vote, this would actualy make good "choose me" discussions.

Or maybe even a phone app?

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support
even a countdown would be good i guess, some thing like "Mayor elections in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1..." then the window shows up so you have the time to get ready for it

Reaction score
Make it like the dark rp vote system where you have to press f3 to click on it in the corner, or something in that nature.

Reaction score
Maybe somewhere on the screen like a list comes up in a corner and you eaither press number 1,2,3,4,5 accordingly on you keyboard!

Reaction score
Mayoral vote popped up when i was pulling up to storage and i ran over a guy, then got put in jail for manslaughter +Support

Reaction score
Yes please, it's the worst when you drive off the road and accidentally run down 3 sweaters because the mayor vote possessed you into losing control of your car.

Status
Not open for further replies.