Discord ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I guess I was banned from discord. I posted a video about the Ukraine conflict and I was banned. I didn't know that was not allowed. Could of at least warned me first instead of just outright ban. I wont do it in the future though.

Solution
For your information, I was the one who banned you from the discord.

Second of all, you posted war footage that not only shows real combat footage, but that same video shows a man dying in combat, plain to see. Do you understand how irresponsible that is? You might have found that funny, but not everyone is made of the same material, and at one point or another you're going to cause secondary trauma with your behavior. (Given that they're too curious for their own good, of course)

If you value your place in this community, you would think twice before doing something like that.
Posting that also violated Discord's Terms of Service, and you're lucky I didn't give you a server ban as well.

Feel free to make an apology in a few...
Reaction score
For your information, I was the one who banned you from the discord.

Second of all, you posted war footage that not only shows real combat footage, but that same video shows a man dying in combat, plain to see. Do you understand how irresponsible that is? You might have found that funny, but not everyone is made of the same material, and at one point or another you're going to cause secondary trauma with your behavior. (Given that they're too curious for their own good, of course)

If you value your place in this community, you would think twice before doing something like that.
Posting that also violated Discord's Terms of Service, and you're lucky I didn't give you a server ban as well.

Feel free to make an apology in a few days time after you've had a think about it.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.