Dispatch errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Type of bug: Lua

Description of the bug: As dispatcher, when you try to manually type a patrol area you get lua errors and right clicking does not work either

How to reproduce the bug:
  • Click a unit
  • Try to type in the "patrol area" field
or

• Click a unit
  • right click the map and select "set patrol area"

Time stamp(s): 14 December 2020 @ 12:58 UK

*Errors:
Code:
[ERROR] gamemodes/perp/gamemode/modules/jobs/police/dispatcher/map/cl_joboverview.lua:190: bad argument #1 to 'WriteUInt' (number expected, got nil)
  1. WriteUInt - [C]:-1
   2. editEmployee - gamemodes/perp/gamemode/modules/jobs/police/dispatcher/map/cl_joboverview.lua:190
    3. unknown - gamemodes/perp/gamemode/modules/jobs/police/dispatcher/map/cl_joboverview.lua:213

[ERROR] Warning! A net message (perpheads_dispatcher_editemployee) is already started! Discarding in favor of the new message! (perpheads_dispatcher_editemployee)
  1. editEmployee - gamemodes/perp/gamemode/modules/jobs/police/dispatcher/map/cl_joboverview.lua:188
   2. unknown - gamemodes/perp/gamemode/modules/jobs/police/dispatcher/map/cl_joboverview.lua:213

[ERROR] gamemodes/perp/gamemode/modules/jobs/police/dispatcher/map/cl_joboverview.lua:190: bad argument #1 to 'WriteUInt' (number expected, got nil)
  1. WriteUInt - [C]:-1
   2. editEmployee - gamemodes/perp/gamemode/modules/jobs/police/dispatcher/map/cl_joboverview.lua:190
    3. unknown - gamemodes/perp/gamemode/modules/jobs/police/dispatcher/map/cl_joboverview.lua:213

You have earned $420 - $0 (income tax) as a pay check for serving as a police dispatcher.

[ERROR] Warning! A net message (perpheads_dispatcher_editemployee) is already started! Discarding in favor of the new message! (perpheads_cheat_check)
  1. sendCheating - gamemodes/perp/gamemode/modules/anticheat/cl_anticheat.lua:62
   2. unknown - gamemodes/perp/gamemode/modules/anticheat/cl_anticheat.lua:299

*Media:

==

I think either, it should not be a text box to give the impression that it is editable or it should become editable. Also, when right clicking - it updates for the unit but not on dispatch, it would be nice to know that it has worked and that unit has a patrol area

(Alternatively, just remove the whole "patrol area" thing as no one listens to dispatch anyway)

Upvote 0

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Today I see none of the right sidebar? :(

B3iw3SE.jpg

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Today I see none of the right sidebar? :(

B3iw3SE.jpg
I've worked out that this seems to happen when you are a cop, use the dispatch map and then later on in the same session go to be dispatch...

Status
Not open for further replies.