Dissertation topic sources

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

Deleted member 1235

Hi weebs

I'm currently starting my Dissertation for my final year at University. I've thought of a question to explore, but was wondering if any of you know of any good sources that I can use relating to it?

They do ideally have to be mature academic sources, so actual books or journals would be appreciated. I've already got access to the national archives, and will most like be travelling to Germany to access the Bundesarchiv and possibly even to St. Petersburg, as there are many sources not published online and only accessible in said country.

The question I have created is
Ideological Fanaticism and warfare in Europe from 1940-45. Understanding how Fascism, Communism and Liberalism shaped the war.

rat

Reaction score
Use this all the time, it's quite good as sources go:

heinz-ketchup-14-oz-bottle.jpg

Reaction score
Ideological Fanaticism and warfare in Europe from 1940-45. Understanding how Fascism, Communism and Liberalism shaped the war.
I have a book from my current semester at uni called "The Populist Explosion" by John B. Judis.
While my course is related to Trump, I have no doubt you'll find correlations between that and the subject you are searching for.

Deleted member 1235

I have a book from my current semester at uni called "The Populist Explosion" by John B. Judis.
While my course is related to Trump, I have no doubt you'll find correlations between that and the subject you are searching for.
I'll check my uni library during the week and see if we have it in, thanks.