do i have to take a gun out of my trunk if i get gun pointed

Solution

5.2 Forced Withdrawals​

In order to help preserve gameplay, players may not attempt to force other players to withdraw funds from an ATM/transfer funds from the mobile banking application from their phone. In addition, players may not force other players to withdraw items from their storage boxes/trunks, unless they are lawfully searching a storage container under Section 3 of the Paralake Penal Code. The other exemption is that players may force others to withdraw money or items when their belongings have been; stolen, taken via scamming, or loaned to, by the player who refuses to return the belongings.
Reaction score

5.2 Forced Withdrawals​

In order to help preserve gameplay, players may not attempt to force other players to withdraw funds from an ATM/transfer funds from the mobile banking application from their phone. In addition, players may not force other players to withdraw items from their storage boxes/trunks, unless they are lawfully searching a storage container under Section 3 of the Paralake Penal Code. The other exemption is that players may force others to withdraw money or items when their belongings have been; stolen, taken via scamming, or loaned to, by the player who refuses to return the belongings.

Solution