Eric Bunion / Creeptek Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] JarredInator - Jarred Donerino
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Creeptek - Eric Bunion
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57891301
Reason: 3.4 3.6 fearRP Leaving in RP sit. Made an advert about hi's mini sliding in the water, he came outside and got a gun right to hi's skull. After 5 seconds something in hi's house catched fire and he started to minge around and grab everything he could while under gunpoint, i tried to save it because i wanted that stuff but my exinghauser (Yes my spelling sucks) was empty. Then i pulled my shotgun again and he deciceded to just run off, he called the cops while he was doing so. When i tied him and tried to drag him he derped around and crashed because of the fire. He reconnected, rutger took him back and he crashed again. After that he didn't try to reconnect and was DC the whole time if he was loaded in. Rutger was with me and i saw him load in succesfully 2 times but he instantly DC again.
Evidence: http://demo.ovh.eu/nl/5e04d9148d61f5cfb787a2d312527e4c/
Tick:
20.000 it starts.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Checked through the whole demo including before 20k ticks and there is nothing matching the description of this situation, either it's the wrong demo or it happened insanely quickly.

Reaction score
Ban Request Accepted. Creetek clearly broke 3.24 when he saw you and said "Don't minge run, don't minge run inhere", then, he broke 3.4 with trying to close the door while beeing held a muzzle of a shotgun to his face, then again when his stove started buning and he ran around the house picking up his TV and accessing storage which led to the breakage of the rule 3.18. Then he also did not comply under gunpoint the whole time and called the police while his lofe was in servere danger. In the end,he dc'd twice to avod the rp situation. To sum it all up, he will get a week ban for this but because a few days ago when I had an admin sit with him and Moher4Ghost, he ragequited in the admin sit and ruined the whole situation for his friend and Moher and you broke tons of rules back there and the idiot that I am forgot to ban you, you will get 2 weeks on your account. Peace out.

Status
Not open for further replies.