Eric Clapton

Reaction score
draftking said:
welcome back! but i saw you ingame and i was like read the rules man.... (i saw you asking in ooc what's META) but you will learn the rules in one week so.
Yeah, I have a good understanding of the rules. I was actually making an EXAMPLE for people who metagamed. Example: (OOC) RANDOM: Buying gun meet me at PD.) Then people will say "META" "DAT META!" "DON'T META". And stuff like that. So I made a simple example to try to make people help them instead of just shouting "META" at them. I know the rules, I was just making an example.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Welcome back! Great to see you part of the community once again. Glad to see you have a strong addiction like me ;). Anyway, hope you're having fun.
Thank you, I'm in love with PH! And I'm having lots of fun with EVIL and the gang!

Reaction score
Welcome back =) The new map and the current features deserve a 4,5/5 in my opinion.
I hope you have a great time on the server =)!

Reaction score
draftking said:
welcome back! but i saw you ingame and i was like read the rules man.... (i saw you asking in ooc what's META) but you will learn the rules in one week so.
ooh haha no problem man.